[TCCM] Help the TCC reach our Goal! 24 Hr Challenge!

Aria R Eppinger ariaepp at mit.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:34:50 EST 2022

8.5 hours left in the MIT 24-hour challenge, and we've made great progress towards our goal of 250 donors! We are up to 100 donors!!

With your help, we can continue to foster faith and fellowship through our Catholic Ministery at MIT.  Consider donating yourself and reaching out to family and friends. Any donation of any amount will help us reach our goal! The giving link for the Tech Catholic Community is: Tech Catholic 24 Hr. Challenge page<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic?utm_source=Save-the-date-partner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24HRC_FY22&utm_content=text>
[https://imagecdn.mightycause.com/c47866bf-7b3e-4ff1-b0c7-b16b7684efd9/-/crop/1280x719/0,0/-/preview/]<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic?utm_source=Save-the-date-partner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24HRC_FY22&utm_content=text>
Support Tech Catholic on MIT 24-Hour Challenge<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic?utm_source=Save-the-date-partner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24HRC_FY22&utm_content=text>
The Tech Catholic Community (TCC) at MIT
mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com

Having started MIT over zoom, I am so grateful for the support of my TCC family -- first over Zoom and now in-person. My TCC friends have helped me grow in knowledge and in faith, and I know these lifelong friendships will continue to be fruitful after our time at MIT!

Over the last year, our community has grown. Friends new and old have joined us for Mass, weekly Rosaries and Stations of the Cross, social events including parties on feast days and weekly spaghetti dinners, as well as lectures, bible studies, and retreats. With our increased size comes increased cost! But isn't that a wonderful problem to have! 🙂 We humbly ask you to help our Catholic Community at MIT continue to thrive!

As a reminder, an anonymous donor will give the following:

$10,000            if 150 people make gifts

$15,000            if 200 people make gifts

$20,000            if 250 people make gifts

Any gift of any amount will help us reach our goal!

Thank you for helping us!

Aria Eppinger
President of the Tech Catholic Community
MIT Class of 2024