[TCCM] Adoration for Peace in Ukraine

Mark A Mosser mamosser at mit.edu
Mon Mar 7 23:05:57 EST 2022

TL;DR: Sign up for a Eucharistic Adoration shift between 7am and 5pm this Friday at this link<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYtQiTszM1I-Bf-UCL6R9yPqBYBTH9JUtaflA6tt33Y/edit?usp=sharing> to pray for peace in Ukraine

Hello all!

This Friday we will have Eucharistic Adoration in the chapel from 7am-5pm to pray for peace in Ukraine. If you’re unfamiliar with what Eucharistic Adoration is, that’s ok! It is the worship of the Eucharist outside of the Mass. The Eucharistic Host is displayed on the altar so that all can see and pray in the presence of Christ. If you have never prayed during Eucharistic Adoration before this is a great time to start! I highly recommend it!

We need 2 people for every 30 minute time slot, but the more the merrier! If you can’t commit 30 minutes, please still stop by the chapel whenever you’re free in the day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do a little extra prayer during Lent and support our brothers and sisters in Christ this is a great opportunity.

Please see this link to sign up for a 30 minute time slot and get ideas for what to do during adoration: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYtQiTszM1I-Bf-UCL6R9yPqBYBTH9JUtaflA6tt33Y/edit#gid=0

In Christ,

Mark Mosser