[TCCM] MIT Catholic Spring 2022

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Fri Jun 10 19:28:44 EDT 2022

Dear Tech Catholic Community:

Blessings and peace!  The Spring 2022 edition of MIT Catholic magazine is ready.  Special thanks to Jesus Diaz for his creative work and patience in producing this edition, and to our authors for their amazing articles.  Our theme for this edition is Living Faith.  Inside you will meet more members of the MIT Tech Catholic Community, learn about another of our wonderful MIT FOCUS Missionaries, be inspired by the faith story of an alumnus, and find a thought provoking article by Bishop Robert Barron.  Enjoy!

Here is the link:   https://issuu.com/techcatholiccommunity/docs/mit_catholic_spring_rd_

Blessings and peace on these remaining days of Spring, and your summer!

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Try to keep your soul always in peace and quiet, always ready for whatever our Lord may wish to work in you. It is certainly a higher virtue of the soul, and a greater grace, to be able to enjoy the Lord in different times and different places than in only one.”  --Saint Ignatius of Loyola