[TCCM] TCC Bulletin 30 January 2022

Marisa D Hoosen mhoosen at mit.edu
Fri Jan 28 15:18:08 EST 2022

Hello friends!

This is the bulletin for the week starting on Sunday, January 30, 2022.

Upcoming Events:

  *   TCC Retreat

Weekly ongoing events:

  *   Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen

========================================================================================================================​

MIT WINTER STORM WARMING:
We are planning on offering two Masses this Sunday – 9:30am & 5:00pm. If MIT closes we will not have access to the chapel. A Slack / TCCM message will be sent as soon as MIT makes any decision about closure.

Semester Mass Schedule:
-Weekday Masses resume on Monday, January 31, 2022
 -Our three Masses on Sunday resume on February 6, 2022

Mark your Calendars! TCC Retreat:
TCC’s Winter Retreat will be held February 25 -27, 2022 at the Betania II - Spiritual Retreat & Conference Center in Medway, MA. More info and sign-up to come in the following weeks.

Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen (BBMSK)?
Join fellow students and young professionals in the area to pass out socks, sandwiches, and snacks and talk to our neighbors who are experiencing homelessness. Meet in front of Target in Central Square at 6:30pm on Tuesdays. If you want more information or would like to be added to the WhatsApp group, please contact Grace Noel (ghnoel at mit.edu<mailto:ghnoel at mit.edu>). All are welcome!

Slack Workspace:
If you would like to get invited to the Slack workspace, please fill out the “Get involved” form at  https://www.tcc.mit.edu/new

In Christ, through Mary, Mother of Life,
Marisa Hoosen
tcc-webmaster at mit.edu<mailto:tcc-webmaster at mit.edu>