[TCCM] SUNDAY MASS & Winter Storm 29 Jan 2022

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Fri Jan 28 12:51:38 EST 2022

Friends,

In light of the impending snow storm there is a question as to whether the Institute will be open this Sunday (pls see below).  Additionally I’ll need to be able to access my car and drive over to campus.  NLT 8:00am this Sunday, 30 January, I’ll send out an email and Slack message regarding whether or not we are able to have Mass in the MIT chapel.

Given that many students are traveling back to campus for the beginning of the semester, pls keep them in prayer.  New England winter is always harsh for the homeless and those who struggle paying for heat; pls keep these sisters and brothers in particular prayerful remembrance.

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Do not be afraid of holiness. It will take away none of your energy, vitality or joy. On the contrary, you will become what the Father had in mind when He created you, and you will be faithful to your deepest self.”
Pope Francis