[TCCM] TCC Retreat this weekend!

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Sun Feb 20 17:33:19 EST 2022

Happy Sunday!

For those who haven't signed up yet, reminder that the TCC retreat is comin' up this weekend! 7:30 pm (W11) Fri to 11 am Sun. (that's less than 48 hours total!) And everything (transportation, rooming, retreat fee, and FOOD) is FREE! (*that's not common for these kinds of retreats*) Email catholic at mit.edu to sign up 👍🏻

We're all MIT students, and yes, we all have a lot on our plates, but no one in my past 4 years of being here who has gone on the retreat has ever regretted it. Quite the contrary! I really hope to see more of you there! It's a beautiful center, featuring the largest Rosary in North America right next door 📿👀🙏🏻

In today's world, one of the greatest gifts we can give is our time and attention. If you give time to God, He will multiply your time back (a tried and true method 😉🙏🏻). What gifts will you give our Lord this weekend?

For those 20+ of you who have already signed up to go: I and others in past years have always found it helpful to look ahead at your class/pset schedule this and next week so that you can be diligent this week to work ahead as much as possible. Tomorrow is a great day to take advantage of to get work done so that you can give as much time and attention to our Lord and fellow retreatants this weekend!

Have an awesome week, and hope to see you Friday evening!

Best,

Sophia Mittman | Class of 2022
Former Prayer Chair & Music Director
MIT Tech Catholic Community