[TCCM] Celebrating Graduating Students

Aria R Eppinger ariaepp at mit.edu
Sun Apr 24 12:13:40 EDT 2022

Are you a graduating senior or grad student in the Tech Catholic Community?

We would love to celebrate you and all your accomplishments! Sunday May 8th at the 9:30 am Mass we will be recognizing graduating seniors and grad students. If you are graduating, please fill out this form so we can celebrate you:  https://forms.gle/AsfggG3axTtNjMEt7

Have a blessed Sunday,
-Aria
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/RgCWU9_y7e-lHlI52qlTDi1TJhRz4pCFictywYs-MU2e1vmRC-RfKyjP1QV3bfBkg6caVdLW05k=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/AsfggG3axTtNjMEt7>
Graduating Students Celebration RSVP<https://forms.gle/AsfggG3axTtNjMEt7>
On May 8th, we will be recognizing graduating grad students & seniors. The Bishop will be celebrating Mass and Brunch will follow.
forms.gle