[TCCM] TCC & $50.00 Amazon Gift Card

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Fri Apr 22 08:05:16 EDT 2022

Good morning,

A chance to win a $50.00 Amazon gift card!

By answering a TCC survey you will help our Catholic Faith at MIT reach a new level of serving God and the MIT community, and you will be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 Amazon gift card!  The Tech Catholic Community survey link is: https://forms.gle/obzGTmADSEJrZN6E7  We have two – that’s right, count them, two - $50.00 Amazon gift cards to give away!

Completing the survey is essential to helping us understand how the Tech Catholic Community has helped you get closer to God this year, and the ways we can improve for next year.  The survey will be open for a limited time so respond asap:  https://forms.gle/obzGTmADSEJrZN6E7

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Try to keep your soul always in peace and quiet, always ready for whatever our Lord may wish to work in you. It is certainly a higher virtue of the soul, and a greater grace, to be able to enjoy the Lord in different times and different places than in only one.”  --Saint Ignatius of Loyola