[TCCM] Sacred Triduum Masses, Services, and Party Flyer 2022

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:57:46 EDT 2022

Blessings and peace!  Please see the attached flyer for our Triduum Schedule.  I hope to see you at the services this week and on Easter day!

In addition to the Holy Week Masses/Services, the Sacrament of Confession will be offered:
Tonight, 8:00pm – 9:00pm:  MIT Chapel, lower level (during Eucharistic adoration)
Good Friday, 1:00pm - 2:00pm:  W11 Catholic Chaplain’s Office

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

Appointment:  calendly.com/fathermichael<http://calendly.com/fathermichael>
Phone/Text:  617.834.2734

“Try to keep your soul always in peace and quiet, always ready for whatever our Lord may wish to work in you. It is certainly a higher virtue of the soul, and a greater grace, to be able to enjoy the Lord in different times and different places than in only one.”  --Saint Ignatius of Loyola