[TCCM] Follow-Up Discussion for Fr. Horan's Lecture

Raul E Hernandez rhern at mit.edu
Sun Apr 3 09:02:51 EDT 2022

Good morning, everyone!

We hope you all had a blessed week and weekend!

In line with usual proceedings, we'll be having a follow-up discussion about Father Daniel Horan's recent lecture titled Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Climate Justice: Urgent Explorations of Global Climate Change and the Consistent Ethic of Life.

It will take place in W11's Main Dining Room at 8:15-9:00 PM on Monday, April 4th (tomorrow!). We will be providing refreshments.

Please join us in discussing the powerful insights provided by Fr. Horan! Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. We hope to see you there!

Blessings,

Raul Hernandez
TCC Education Co-Chair