[TCCM] TCC Welcome Event!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Thu Sep 9 21:51:37 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a good first week and is excited for a new semester in person!

Join us for a TCC Welcome Event in W11 this Sunday at 6 PM (after the 5 PM Mass) to welcome everyone in the TCC community (both new and returning members) to campus. We will be having Bertucci’s for dinner and playing lawn games outside afterwards. All are welcome and invite your friends! Also please fill out this RSVP form<https://forms.gle/ZFenA5gxa1TzETLq9> if you plan on attending.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

In Christ,
Carene