[TCCM] TCC Choir back in session! 

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Tue Sep 7 21:19:34 EDT 2021

Bump on filling out this Google form<https://forms.gle/ZfbdWybBTVKsXfpR7> if you're going to or are interested in joining the TCC choir this year, even if you have done it in previous years! To clarify, you only have to sing at 1 Mass per weekend, but if you are able to attend and help out at more, that would be great! We start officially this coming Sunday!

Have a great start to the semester everyone! :)

Best,

Sophia