[TCCM] TCC Line Dancing!

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Fri Oct 15 00:02:34 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Exciting events for today! Weekly Friday Group Rosary at 6:30 pm, Spaghetti Supper ("spags") at 7 pm, and Line Dancing (and casual dancing) starting around 8 pm, all in W20-201 (second floor of the student center)! My apologies for not pubbing ahead of time, but we will probably have another line dancing session later in the semester. Participation in the dancing is optional but definitely fun to watch!

If you have any favorite line dances or cultural dances or anything of the sort, please let us know so that we can add it to the list of music! If you want to teach a dance too, we'd love to learn it!

See you there! If you are not able to make it, have a great weekend!

Best,

Sophia Mittman
TCC Prayer Chair, Music Director, Social Committee Member
Massachusetts Institute of Technology