[TCCM] [ACTION REQUESTED] Service opportunity for next weekend!

Nicole M Munne munnen at mit.edu
Sun Nov 14 17:40:00 EST 2021

Happy Sunday!

Mark Mosser and I (TCC co-Service chairs) are planning a TCC service outing for next weekend at the Margaret Fuller House in Kendall.  While this is certainly a busy time in the semester we hope you will take the time to give back to the community by engaging in a corporal work of mercy.  The House needs volunteers Friday 12-4pm and Saturday 9am-5pm prepping and distributing food for our neighbors in need.  Please fill out this form to gauge which times work better for everyone!

https://forms.gle/oAhANgCoqqGjWDuE6

In Christ,
Nicole

p.s. I am a senior and there will soon be a vacancy for TCC service chair, if you are interesting please let us know! It’s a great and chill way to get more involved in the TCC and community service.