[TCCM] Tonight @ 8: All Soul's Day Rosary!

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Tue Nov 2 09:08:47 EDT 2021

Good morning all, and happy All Souls Day!

Tonight at 8pm in the Chapel basement outside of the Jesus closet we will be doing a special Rosary for All Souls' Day! We will also be praying a special prayer for the dead after the 12:05 pm daily Mass today.

All Souls Day is a great time to receive plenary indulgence. This year, "Indulgences are granted when a Catholic visits a cemetery to pray for the dead, goes to confession, attends Mass and receives the Eucharist and prays for the intentions of the pope." Usually we go to Mount Auburn Cemetery to pray, but this year we will just be visiting the Blessed Sacrament in the Chapel basement as mentioned above.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Sophia Mittman | Class of 2022
TCC Prayer Chair, Music Director, Social Committee
Massachusetts Institute of Technology