[TCCM] Sign Up for MIT Mass This Sunday

Fr. Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Fri May 7 09:17:15 EDT 2021

Good morning,

As you know we are planning an outdoor Mass this Sunday, 9 May, at 10:00am at the Stata Amphitheater.  Tentative approval has been granted.  We will be observing all MIT COVID safety protocols including social distancing which limits the number of people we can have in attendance at the Mass.  Signup will be on a first come, first served basis.

Please sign up now to reserve your space: https://forms.gle/V9eoqaHjnQinLX297

A confirmation email will be sent tmrw (Saturday) confirming you have a seat.

Thank you for your patient understanding.  We all look forward to the day when we can easily come together in person for prayer, worship, and community.

Blessings and peace,

[signature_230812876]
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“But now thus says the Lord,
 He who created you, O Jacob,
 He who formed you, O Israel:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1