[TCCM] TCC Mentorship Program Social Event (+ free food!!!)

Ashleigh N Teygong ateygong at mit.edu
Mon Mar 22 18:42:12 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying the four day weekend! This Saturday, the TCC will be hosting a Mentorship Program Social Hour & Game "Night" from 12:00-1:30pm EDT. This is an opportunity for mentors and mentees to meet other people in the program, and a chance for people not in the program to learn more about the program/hang out people in the TCC! Everyone is welcome, no matter if you are in the mentorship program or not! And on top of this, the first 30 people to RSVP will get a $7 subsidy to get a snack for the event (to get reimbursed you also have to attend the event). Please RSVP here<https://forms.gle/jnPLt8sMyUD4KicY9>, and I will send out a zoom link to those RSVPed later this week. I hope to see you at the event this Saturday!!

Best,

Ashleigh Teygong

TCC Mentorship Chair

Form Link again: https://forms.gle/jnPLt8sMyUD4KicY9