[TCCM] MIT Catholic Summer Edition 2021

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Tue Jun 29 08:33:04 EDT 2021

Dear Friends of the Tech Catholic Community:

Blessings and peace!  The summer edition of MIT Catholic magazine is ready.  Our theme for this edition is Never Alone: God’s Unconditional Love.  Inside you will meet members of the MIT Tech Catholic Community, meet three more MIT FOCUS Missionaries, be inspired by the faith story of an alumnus, and find some practical help for your spiritual life in a new feature entitled Soul Food.  Enjoy!

MIT Catholic Magazine Link:
https://issuu.com/techcatholiccommunity/docs/mit_catholic_summer_-2

Upcoming Lectures:

Presently we are planning Tech Catholic Community lectures for academic years 2021/2022 and 2022/2023.  Lectures will be available to alumni via Zoom.  Please help us plan by letting us know what questions of Faith you confront in your life.  Our plan is to offer some lectures in the traditional style, as well as moderated discussions between experts addressing big questions such as “should the Catholic Church have a position on climate change?” or “Salvation for Extraterrestrial Life?: What does Catholic Theology Say?”.  Ideas on topics are still emerging - please send suggestions and comments to: catholic at mit.edu<mailto:catholic at mit.edu>

Blessings and peace for a joy filled summer!

[signature_914303312]
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“But now thus says the Lord,
 He who created you, O Jacob,
 He who formed you, O Israel:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1