[TCCM] MIT Mass Sign Up - July 25

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri Jul 23 23:06:22 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re having a good week.
Please use this link to sign up for Mass at 10:00 AM this Sunday, July 25th: https://forms.gle/6s4ThJAn9xSJtDHk7
In the event that it rains, we have received permission to celebrate Mass at the St. Paul Parish chapel (different from the main church) in Harvard Square. The chapel is located on the ground floor of their main office building, accessed via the courtyard. We will send out details to everyone who fills out the google form confirming whether Mass is at Stata Amphitheater or at the chapel in Harvard Square before 8 AM on Sunday morning. Please fill out the form if you’re planning to attend as well as to receive updates. Let us know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Carene