[TCCM] TCC Mentorship Spring 2021!!

Ashleigh N Teygong Wade ateygong at mit.edu
Mon Jan 25 18:44:03 EST 2021

?Hello All,

I am really excited to introduce the TCC Mentorship Program for Spring 2021!! ?

The program will consist of mentorship pairs (two students, one "mentor" and one "mentee") that will be matched based on shared interests and what they are looking to get out of the mentorship program. This program is designed to promote genuine, authentic friendships within the TCC! The program is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Throughout the upcoming semester, we have some fun social activities planned for this program as well, so you can get to know both your mentor/mentee and other people participating in the program!

?Signups for the mentorship program are now open and will close on February 8th at 11:59 PM EST. Please sign up here: https://forms.gle/SzKW2vNKgPUPJrTH6 if you are interested!

If you would like to read more about the vision and guidelines of the program or read FAQs, please take a look here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JW6S8jev8zznK7v-FwG-y3Z_4BYJiVDLR0FDtEFGXPg/edit

If you have any questions, please reach out to me (Ashleigh Teygong; ateygong at mit.edu) and I would be happy to answer any and all questions that you have.

All the Best,

Ashleigh ?