[TCCM] Catholic Social Teaching Class: Ask A Question

Kevin Limanta klimanta at mit.edu
Tue Jan 5 21:42:59 EST 2021

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who came to the talk today. It was great to have you all. Our next meeting will be next Tuesday (Jan 12) 7:30PM-9:00PM (i.e. 19:30-21:00) Eastern Time at the same Zoom room (link:

https://mit.zoom.us/j/92714525860)<https://mit.zoom.us/j/92714525860> .

For those who have any questions for Fr. Jeff Langan, you can fill in this form: https://forms.gle/7kUYMJNgJJP2uMXT6? . We will try to address the question at our next meeting or via email, if you prefer (just write in the comments section).

All the best,
Kevin