[TCCM] Our Lady of Guadalupe: Reminder & Updates

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Sat Dec 11 10:49:03 EST 2021

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that we will be having our annual TCC Our Lady of Guadalupe party tomorrow, Sunday Dec 12th at 6:15 PM (after the 5 PM Mass). As of Friday, we're not allowed to serve food at any MIT-sponsored event due to the recent guidelines<https://now.mit.edu/policies/events/>, so the plan will be to serve grab-and-go food in the W11 Main Dining Room, which people can take to eat in separate locations. Afterwards, we'll meet back in W11 for card games and socializing at 7 PM.  Please RSVP here<https://forms.gle/y85iLwj48ynfbPzV7> if you are attending so we can plan accordingly for catering. Hope to see many of you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D7EE7A.F0393220]

In Christ,
Carene