[TCCM] Grab-n-Go Spags 12/10; then Game Night!

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Thu Dec 9 22:31:48 EST 2021

tl;dr: Stop by the W11 kitchen at 7:00 on Friday 12/10 for grab-and-go spaghetti to be eaten individually, then after you're done eating on your own, circle back to W20-201 for a strictly no-food game night starting at 7:30!

Hi all!

Due to the recent COVID precaution updates, we're not allowed to consume food at events-- which unfortunately includes Spags. Instead, we'll have a grab-n-go version! Please stop by the W11 kitchen at 7:00 tomorrow (Friday, 12/10) to pick up your spaghetti, and then be sure to eat only in small groups of 3 or so in separate locations (i.e., please don't eat in W11 or other concentrated locations where people may bunch up).

After everyone has had a chance to eat in their own separate locations, we'll have a game night starting at 7:30 in the West Lounge in the Stud (W20-201)! Please do not bring your spaghetti or any other food to the game night, in order to follow the policy on events! There is a chance CAC may come to check that we're adhering to the policy, so we'll have to be pretty strict about this. Thank you all for understanding and cooperating so that we can still stick as closely as possible to a true Spags!

Hope to see you all there!
-Kathryn