[TCCM] March for Life and David Network Conference -- Free Sign Up!

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Mon Dec 6 11:14:52 EST 2021

Hello all!

My name is Kathryn Linz, and I'm the president of the MIT ProLife Club as well as a member of the TCC. As you may know, the March for Life is coming up in January. The David Network is a pro-life and conservative collaboration across the Ivy Leagues + MIT + Stanford, and will be paying for our expenses to travel to DC and take part in the conference! If anyone would be interested in joining, here is some more detailed information as well as a sign-up form!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join us at the 2nd Annual David Network Conference in Washington DC on January 21-22 -- all expenses paid!

The David Network’s goal is to equip and motivate pro-life students, David, to thrive and lead at our large secular institutions, Goliath. We will do this by gathering pro-life students at all 8 Ivy Leagues (+ MIT & Stanford) to connect with each other and important pro-life leaders and public officials. Attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to engage through meals, breakout sessions, panels, and keynotes with the very best arguments for and defenses of these values. We will march together at the March for Life, end the night with a fun dinner party, and participate in a conference the following day. The inaugural David Network conference in 2020 gathered 140 students and hosted 21 speakers.

The events run from Friday, January 21st, the day of the March, to Saturday afternoon, January 22nd. Students should plan to arrive on campus on Thursday to join MIT’s bus to DC. If this is not possible, we will reimburse your flight cost at the conference (all transportation, hotels, and food will be provided).

More details will be provided in the near future including a list of speakers. If you would like to join in standing for life in our nation’s capital, fill out this Google Form to reserve your spot on the bus:  https://forms.gle/gm5a6fXTmNqdTNx7A ! With any questions, please reach out to Kathryn Linz at klinz at mit.edu, or mitprolife-exec at mit.edu.
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DonYnifO2J3h1i2UDWJA8_vLlcmgcAvh28AlYLEYpTNYubxvoNhWMyNL4IgclLidphnA690mS0E=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/gm5a6fXTmNqdTNx7A>
David Network 2022<https://forms.gle/gm5a6fXTmNqdTNx7A>
Fill this form out if you will be attending the March for Life and the David Network Conference in Washington DC on January 21-22, 2022. Transportation and hotel costs* are covered by the David Network. We will travel by private bus from campus on the evening of Thursday, January 20th, or early morning on Friday, January 21st. We will attend the March for Life as a group on January 21st, and then attend the David Conference on Saturday the 22nd. Depending on whether we choose to stay to explore DC for a day, we will return either Saturday evening or Sunday. Please email mitprolife-exec at mit.edu with any questions! *There may be a small hotel room cost if we choose to stay an extra day to explore DC, but this is TBD
forms.gle

Thank you so much, and I hope to see you all in DC at the March this January!
-Kathryn Linz