[TCCM] A few more announcements

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Thu Apr 1 18:54:04 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Wishing you all a blessed Holy Thursday. I have one last email with two quick announcements:

  1.  Good Friday Screening of The Passion of the Christ

Tomorrow evening at 8 PM EDT, on Good Friday, we will be hosting a virtual screening of The Passion of the Christ to commemorate the crucifixion and death of our Lord Jesus Christ. We will be using the same zoom link as we’ve used in the past for Friday Rosaries:
Meeting ID: 922 2419 4495
Password: TCCrosary

  1.  Easter Sunday Food Reimbursements

For Easter Sunday, we will not have a virtual gathering but we encourage you all to attend Mass and celebrate Easter either at home or with your pod if you’re on campus (making sure to follow MIT's guidelines<https://now.mit.edu/policies/events-gatherings-and-campus-spaces-policy/?fbclid=IwAR3jg2-UeBf5_7KTANCTd_dkV0jkzbNRJDcL52ysAb49Lf3GW3kkXhrquDU>). To help facilitate this, we will offer reimbursements for food/dessert ordered on Easter Sunday of up to $9 per person for the first 55 people that RSVP on this form<https://forms.gle/1ZBcRmKnYKC4PkqU7>. Note, this is limited to current MIT undergraduate and graduate students only. Attached to this email is a short form outlining the process to get reimbursed. Make sure to fill out a request on ATLAS after you’ve made your food/dessert purchase!

Let us know if you have any questions.

In Christ,
Carene