[TCCM] Catholicism Q&A Event

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Thu Apr 1 11:25:59 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

The Tech Catholic Community is hosting a virtual Q&A event on Wednesday April 7th at 7 PM EDT titled Catholicism 101: Why Do Catholics Do That?

About:
Do you have a question about the Catholic Faith?  Have you ever wondered how to know if God is present in your life? Are you curious about certain teachings and doctrines of the Catholic Church, such as the significance of Mary and the Saints? Whether you have been a Catholic for many years or someone who is curious to learn more about the Catholic Faith, join us for an informal zoom discussion on Wednesday April 7th at 7 PM EDT.  We will have a dynamic conversation with a panel of guests – including Fr. Michael Medas (MIT Catholic Chaplain) and Sr. Jane Dominic, OP (Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia) – to answer your questions. We’re hoping this event will be an open forum for people of all backgrounds and faith traditions to express their questions, curiosities, and confusions about Catholicism, so please sign up and invite your friends!

To sign up and receive the zoom link, please fill out this registration form<https://forms.gle/GT4cm8D7DND1iYhE6>. You may also submit questions on this separate anonymous form<https://forms.gle/zDHSuKuzn1V1UKeH6> beforehand to ensure we cover everything you’d like to know. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D726E9.C993EFB0]

In Christ,
Carene Umubyeyi
TCC Publicity Chair