[TCCM] Will You Encourage Religious Vocations?

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:17:08 EDT 2020

Is there someone you know from the MIT community that would be a great religious brother, sister, or priest?  Connect with that person today and encourage him/her to join a TCC Vocation Discernment Group.  Sometimes all a person needs is a bit of encouragement from a friend or peer.

Tonight we have organizational meetings for those who are thinking about, or simply open to, a vocation to become a priest, sister, or brother.  At 7:00pm the women’s discernment group will convene; at 7:30pm the men’s group will convene.  The goal of tonight’s brief meetings will be to set a day and time for regular meetings.  Pls email me for the Zoom link, or if you have questions about the groups.

Blessings in your day!

Fr Michael