[TCCM] Appointments With Fr Michael

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Wed Sep 2 11:04:52 EDT 2020

Good morning from Boston!

Yesterday, the remaining glitches in establishing my Calendly account were resolved.  I am happy to share that you can now easily make an appointment to meet with me by using the link:  calendly.com/fathermichael<http://calendly.com/fathermichael>   For this semester, all meetings will be via Zoom.

I’m looking forward to the day when you can simply stop by the Catholic Chaplains office to say hello, or have a conversation about how the day, semester, or your life is going.  I look forward to conversations about our beautiful Catholic Faith and how God is involved in your life.  Let’s not wait to meet until we’re back on campus.  Time is precious.  Let’s begin now to get to know each other.

God is working in the midst of all experiences.

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael
Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Interim Catholic Chaplain