[TCCM] Lecture on Science & the Catholic Faith tomorrow!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri Nov 6 07:55:36 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

Just a final reminder to sign up if you’re planning on attending the virtual lecture tomorrow! You can do so by filling out this google form<https://forms.gle/tHpDtsbUEEkmYwsA6>. If you did sign up, you should have received an email from me this morning with the zoom link (let me know if you haven’t).

Thanks,
Carene