[TCCM] Celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Fr. Moloney's ordination! Fr. Moloney you can read this email :)

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri May 22 06:34:14 EDT 2020

Hi friends!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of Fr. Moloney’s ordination!!

[cid:image001.gif at 01D63032.2C93CC70]

Fr. Moloney, from all of us in the TCC, we are so thankful that you are our Chaplain. Thank you for the light you bring into our lives through your ministry.

To honor this special occasion, we will be having a virtual celebration on Zoom this evening at 8 PM EDT. The link and meeting ID for the call will be sent out later today. All (current TCC members, alumni, EVERYONE) are welcome 😊.

In Christ,
Carene