[TCCM] MIT et Spiritus

TojumiOluwa S Adegboyega towa423 at mit.edu
Tue May 5 21:00:55 EDT 2020

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Towa and I am the current Editor-in-Chief of MIT et Spiritus, an on-campus publication that seeks to foster discussions about Christianity by publishing articles, poetry, and art.

We are currently recruiting new staff members and also looking for writers for the next issue of our journal. If you would be interested in writing for the journal or in joining staff as an artist, designer, writer/editor, or other contributor, please let us know either by replying to this email, sending an email to etspiritus at mit.edu<mailto:etspiritus-team at mit.edu>, or reaching out to us on one of our social media platforms!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Towa and the MIT et Spiritus Staff

TojumiOluwa "Towa" Adegboyega
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | Class of 2020
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics