[TCCM] TCC Card Making Event!!!

Ashleigh N Teygong Wade ateygong at mit.edu
Sat May 2 19:44:57 EDT 2020

?Hello Everyone!!

I hope you all are doing well and having a great weekend.

Since we are all scattered around the world and won't be able to visit The Little Sisters of the Poor in person this semester, Nicole and I thought it would be fun if we hosted a Card Making Event where we make cards together over zoom and send them to our prayer buddies or other residents in the nursing home. This event will be happening Saturday, May 9th at 2PM EST. If you don't have a prayer buddy, no problem! You can still send a card to other residents from the home, a health care worker, or someone else you think has demonstrated heroic efforts during the pandemic. If you can't get/don't have stamps or envelopes, you can send a pdf of your card to me or Nicole and we will send it for you! We hope to see you there!! Zoom Link and Password are located below.

Zoom link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/92189423566?pwd=YmZBKytZZnlhMGw5ZENIYXFXUGpaZz09

Meeting ID: 921-8942-3566

Password: TCCCARDS

Stay safe and healthy.