[TCCM] Virtual TCC Movie Night this Friday!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Mon Jun 1 08:07:36 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Hope all is well. The social committee is planning on having our first ever virtual TCC movie night, this coming Friday June 5th at 8 PM EDT! The movie which will be shown is Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. We will be using Kast to watch the movie, and we need everyone to fill out the following google form in order to create an account:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qeL0L4OwudA7tqbSt5pvIGXn5BDq0OBj1-Mic3p43HA/edit

Even if you aren’t able to make it to the movie night this Friday, please fill out the form so that we can add you to the TCC Kast group, which we will keep using for future movie nights this summer!

Since this is the first time we’re having a virtual movie night, there's also a link to a zoom room the evening of the movie night in case anyone needs help troubleshooting how to get into the Kast group:
https://mit.zoom.us/j/95722277723
Meeting ID: 957 2227 7723

Bring your own snacks and goodies! Here are some fun recipes from Sophia for making kettle corn and mocktails for the movie:
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20808/kettle-corn/
https://www.thespruceeats.com/delicious-mocktail-recipes-4169329

Let us know if you have questions, and hope you can all make it!

In Christ,
Carene

[cid:image003.png at 01D6381D.E063EB20]