[TCCM] Audition for the Cross Products!

Lydia Yu lydiayu at mit.edu
Wed Jan 29 17:38:24 EST 2020

MIT Cross Products is holding Spring Auditions for ALL voice parts!??

[cid:641e2396-87a2-49d2-97f2-6ffbacc6f9fa]
MIT Cross Products<https://www.youtube.com/user/MITCrossProducts> is the most "normal" co-ed Christian a cappella group at MIT (pun intended)! We exist to glorify God through music and our lives, and to tell others about the ways that He has changed us. We are each products of the cross of Jesus Christ.

Saturday 2/8
10AM - 2PM
W11 - Small Dining Room

Sign up for a slot<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050845aca72fa5f49-cross1>, but walk-ins are also welcome!
Please be prepared to sing a short verse and chorus of a song of your choice!

Any questions? Email xprod-request at mit.edu!?