[TCCM] Our Lady of Guadalupe virtual celebration tomorrow!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri Dec 11 08:03:12 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

Join us tomorrow (Saturday December 12th) at 1 PM Eastern Time for a virtual celebration of the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe! The event will be held on Zoom (meeting ID on attached flyer), where we will learn prayers in Spanish, watch a short video to know more about the feast day and celebrate our Blessed Mother. Hope many of you can make it!

In Christ,
Carene

[cid:image003.png at 01D6CFCE.B92D3A90]