[TCCM] Weekend TCC Shirt Fundraiser! 

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Sat Aug 29 12:49:52 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 2020/2021 school year! 😊Before people get too busy, we're going to kick this year off with a Weekend TCC-Shirt Fundraiser for the prior Little Sisters of the Poor home in Somerville, MA! Because we can't do community service in person, this is an opportunity for everyone to do service from afar by sending monetary donations in return for a new TCC T-shirt and TCC sticker! All funds raised will financially support a priest to give regular Mass at the home, which is something that the residents have been missing and the new caretakers have been unable to provide. Every dollar raised helps us bring Jesus to the elderly! 😊 Details and ordering are in this Google Form!

https://forms.gle/Y4eK2Yn8QgLJ4YEP6

If you have time this weekend and would like to participate, please fill out this form before or by THIS Monday (registration day) at 12 pm ET! We want to make sure we catch everyone before classes start up and so that we can get the shirts mailed to you in a decent amount of time! If you don't think you'll be able to fill out the form by then or have any other questions, please email me at smittman at mit.edu!

Best wishes and God bless,

Sophia Mittman
TCC Prayer Chair, Music Director, Social Committee member