[TCCM] Tech Catholic Talk Tonight

Keith Mokry cadetmokes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:47:08 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,
Just a friendly reminder that we will have our first Tech Catholic Talk of the year tonight on the topic: Is Tolerance Still a Virtue?

Tolerance in the sense of bearing with the faults of others is a traditional spiritual work of mercy. But starting in the 17th century, a strand of liberalism started using ‘tolerance’ to mean putting civil peace above a concern for truth and goodness.

Tonight, 9/16 at 8:15 PM, Fr. Moloney will discuss some of the implications of this change, and how what used to be a Christian virtue is often today used to critique Christians’ value to society. Pizza will be served.

Hope to see you all there!

Regards,
Keith Mokry