[TCCM] TCC UPDATES: Grad Student dinner TONIGHT & Lector/Server training SUNDAY

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:43:07 EDT 2019

[cid:image002.gif at 01D5695F.3DF2F580]
Grad Student and Families Dinner Tonight!
When: Thursday, September 12, 6-8 PM
Where: Main Dining Room, W11
What: Come for free food catered by Anna's Taqueria, meet campus ministry staff, find out more about what the Tech Catholic Community has to offer AND have fun with other young Catholics. All grad students, families, postdocs, staff and young professionals are welcome to attend.

Training to be a liturgical minister
Also, we’ll be repeating last week’s training for how to be a lector, Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion, and altar server this Sunday. Lector training starts at 2:30 (basically, after the 1 pm Mass), and training for the other ministries will begin at 3 (after I’m done with confessions). Email Berna Kensinger bkensinger50 at gmail.com<mailto:bkensinger50 at gmail.com> if you’re interested, even if you can’t make it this Sunday.

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)