[TCCM] Bible Studies tonight!!!

Gwyneth A James gwynethj at mit.edu
Sun Sep 8 16:25:24 EDT 2019

Hello MIT students! Welcome back to the Tech Catholic Center! This Sunday we will be having a large group bible study.

If you desire to know more about your faith, pursue your relationship with Christ further, or have ever just wondered what a bible study is like this is a great non-committal way to try bible studies out! This Sunday we will be reading passages from Ephesians and Mark to discuss who Jesus is and why He died. If you're interested please meet us in the Main Dining Room of W11 at 6:30PM today. We will provide pizza at the start of bible study!

If you have any questions or would like to be a part of a bible study but cannot make it Sunday (today) please send an email to: focusmishes at mit.edu<mailto:focusmishes at mit.edu>.

In Christ,

the mishes