[TCCM] TCC Group Hiking Trip, This Saturday!

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Wed Oct 2 20:19:01 EDT 2019

Hello everyone!

[cid:0ca5196d-e00a-4491-a386-300b9976f76b]

I know it's already halfway through the week, but it has been for-the-most-part confirmed that it will (probably) be sunny this Saturday! Which means that it is the perfect opportunity to take a study break and come hiking with fellow TCC people on an easy-moderate hike at Middlesex Fells Reservation.

We'll be meeting in front of W11 at 1 pm this Saturday, October 5th, and we'll vote on whether to take the T or Uber once we're all there. Make sure to eat lunch beforehand and bring water, snacks, hats, good shoes for hiking, and a willingness to meet other TCC members! We'll probably get back around 4:30-5ish. Everyone is welcome to join! It'll be a great way to get off campus and spend some time enjoying God's beautiful creation of nature :)

Email me directly if you have any questions!

Best,

Sophia :)