[TCCM] REMINDER! TCC Council Info Session tonight at Spags!

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Fri Nov 15 08:54:58 EST 2019

Good morning!

As a REMINDER to everyone:  Tonight at spags, members of the TCC Council will be explaining the roles of the positions within the council. Please come to learn about what it's like to get more involved with the TCC by being a council member, we will be there to answer all of your questions! To think about them in advance, here is a list of the positions, so start thinking of questions now! Elections will be on December 8th :)?

- Council Chair
- Treasurer
- Prayer Chairs
- Social Committee
- Service Chairs
- Education Chairs
- Publicity Chair
- Webmaster
- Secretary
- Grad Chairs
- Undergraduate Members At Large (UMAL)

Have a great day and we hope to see you there!