[TCCM] Hosting Prefrosh and π Day

John D DiCarlo johndica at mit.edu
Mon Mar 11 20:56:12 EDT 2019

Hey all,

If any undergrads are interested in hosting Catholic Prefrosh for CPW, please fill out this hosting form<https://community.mitcpw.org/?page_id=13>. When you get to the question “Have you made plans to host a particular admitted student?” put “Yes.” Then when prompted for an admitted student’s first and last name write in “TCC - Catholic” for both sections.

Also please remember to give to the TCC on Thursday for π day! The website is 24hourchallenge.mit.edu<%20%20> (where we will have a counter of how far we are) and  giving.mit.edu<%20%20> also works. Make sure you specify your gift to the TCC fund!

In Christ,
John DiCarlo
(512) 987-6952
johndica at mit.edu