[TCCM] This Sunday: Little Sister of the Poor volunteering

Nicole M Munne munnen at mit.edu
Fri Mar 1 21:01:08 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those of you who have already signed up for a Prayer Buddy! If you have not signed up, please put your name in the form below.

This Sunday, we will be visiting the Little Sisters of the Poor in person! If you are free from 9am-2pm (or at least part of this time), please sign up on the second form attached below.  This time will include attending mass and eating lunch.  If you are signed up for a prayer buddy, you are particularly encouraged to come, but anyone is welcome to this one-time service event! (We will send out more details tomorrow)

Prayer Buddies
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYaaEz0uBwp4T3Om05BsMqCOivm6j-YGD2W-gbYZ-Yw/edit?usp=sharing

Sunday Sign Up
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11pxisZxyoxyW0Dy2nlp2sRH1lE0p5jVVhn8LxABSuPo/edit?usp=sharing