[TCCM] Pentecost Masses during Reunion weekend

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Sat Jun 8 12:37:47 EDT 2019

I want to remind everybody that this weekend we will be having two Masses, one today and one tomorrow.

Today (Saturday) at 4:30, we will be celebrating Mass. We added this Mass to accommodate alumni who might be travelling tomorrow, but I wanted to remind everybody that this is open to everyone. The Mass will be a special Mass for the Vigil of Pentecost, which has different prayers and readings than the 10 am Mass tomorrow (similarly to the way the Easter Vigil is different than Easter Sunday). So if you’re interested, you could come to both Masses (and both receptions afterwards).

Following both Masses, we will have receptions to which the alumni are invited. It would be nice if a few regular members of the TCC were also to come, for two reasons: 1) some alumni might like to talk to students; 2) we always have leftovers to give away at the end.

Don’t forget that for the summer, there is only one Mass on Sundays, at 10 am.

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)