[TCCM] IAP Interfellowship Prayer & Worship

Bridget Bohlin bohlin at mit.edu
Tue Jan 22 17:36:32 EST 2019

Hello brothers and sisters!

Jesus prayed “that they may be one...Then the world will know that You sent
me” (John 17:22,23). Our vision is to seek God’s face through united prayer
to see an outpouring of God’s Spirit on campus that inspires Christians to
be more active and sacrificial in their faith, thus inspiring nonbelievers
to have faith in Christ.

We intend each of the events below to be welcome to one and all, even if
you are new to prayer! Come; let’s learn, pray, and worship together:

Worship Jam Session

Sat., Jan. 19, 7pm-?, W20-491

Bring your instruments, voices, and musical suggestions for a night of fun
musical worship.

Prayer & Worship Nights

Mon., Jan. 21 & 28, 9pm-10pm, W11 CFL (basement)

A time of prayer intermingled with worship. A time to commune with God and
one another.

Morning Prayer

Thurs. Jan. 24 & 31, 9am-10am, W11 CFL (basement)

9-9:30--Personal quiet time, 9:30-10:00--Pray for campus together

Prayer Walk the Campus

Sun., Jan. 27, 3pm-4pm

Meet Elijah (eerivera at mit.edu) in Lobby 7

We will be walking inside the academic buildings as we pray for campus.

**To stay up to date on prayer over IAP and receive reminders, please fill
out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12UjM-3aJltFZWDq2CQWx0Y_0Q0oH2Mo1srwxFmKUlmc/edit>
to be put on the IAP prayer mailing list!**

In Christ,

Alexa, Elijah, Hope, Luke, Matt, & Zion

Mailing list sign-up:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12UjM-3aJltFZWDq2CQWx0Y_0Q0oH2Mo1srwxFmKUlmc/edit