[TCCM] Melchizedek Group

Kyle B. C James kbcj2711 at mit.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:05:49 EST 2019

Hello everyone!

tldr; The Melchizedek group for Priestly Vocations will be meeting on Mondays at 5pm this semester. Our tentative start date is next week Monday, Feb 25. Please email me to be added to that mailing list and for more details.

"Most Catholic young men lack the in-depth information they need to prayerfully discern a vocation to priesthood.  To help solve this problem, The Melchizedek Project helps form vocation discernment groups.  Each discernment group uses as a guide Fr. Brett Brannen’s book To Save a Thousand Souls: A Guide for Discerning a Vocation to Diocesan Priesthood."

Come join us for discussion, information and advice relevant to discerning priesthood from our chaplain, Father Moloney, a man who has been through this process himself.

Yours in Christ with Mary, Mirror of Justice,
Kyle