[TCCM] Easter Celebrations!

Gwyneth A James gwynethj at mit.edu
Sat Apr 20 00:19:11 EDT 2019

Hey all!

Here’s some info on not one but TWO ways to celebrate Easter with the TCC!
1. What: This Saturday the 20th (today!) is our annual Easter Vigil Party!
When? After mass (which starts at 8:30pm).
We will be celebrating Easter with lots of candy, snacks, mocktails, and music.
Where: The party will be happening in W11 (MDR).

2. What: This Sunday the 21st will be our annual Easter Cookout!
When? After mass (which starts at 10am)
There will be yummy food and other cookout things!
Where: It will be happening on the lawn outside the chapel.
I hope y’all can make it, and have a blessed Easter!

In Christ,

Gwyneth
[easter GIF]