[TCCM] Mass Cancelled for Thursday

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Tue Nov 6 15:50:14 EST 2018

Dear Faithful of the TCC:
I’m writing to let you know that I will be away from MIT at a philosophy conference from Thursday through Sunday. I’ll have email and such, but I won’t be available to meet or hear confessions on those days.

I have arranged for priests to cover the Masses on Sunday and the daily Mass on Friday, but I did not find a priest to take the noon Mass on Thursday. So I’m sorry, but there will not me Mass offered this Thursday at MIT. Please pass this along to those who might need to know.

I’ll keep you in my prayers while I’m travelling.

Yours in Christ,

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)