[TCCM] Survey for Boston Catholic Young Adults

Colleen R Foley crfoley at mit.edu
Mon May 7 17:21:17 EDT 2018

Hi all,

There’s a group based at BU collecting information to learn about how to better minister to young adults in Boston. They are asking any young adults ages 16-35 to fill out this survey: bit.ly/bostonYAsurvey<http://bit.ly/bostonYAsurvey>.

Best,
Colleen
TCC Council Chair

——
Here’s more information about the survey:
In light of the recent “Youth Synod” that is being hosted by the Vatican to better understand the challenges and insights of the World’s youth, the Young Adult Leaders in Boston’s archdiocese thought that it might be useful to get more local information. We feel that we have the opportunity to serve our communities, and our young people, better if we can get some information about how they view faith, the church, events and activities, liturgy, etc.
To gather this information, we’ve come up with a survey. This survey is for youth and young adults aged 16-35. It should take about 15 minutes to complete. The survey covers questions ranging from “Have you ever considered a religious vocation” to “what do you think the church could improve about its outreach to young people”, and is meant to give us and your priest a handle on how to minister to you specifically. In case being ministered to isn’t enough of an incentive, we are also offering a drawing of several $20 gift cards for those who complete the survey and supply an email address at the end. But don’t worry, the answers will be anonymized before we give the data back to the parishes.