[TCCM] Mass and Adoration cancelled Wednesday night

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:55:23 EDT 2018

Since the National Weather Service is (once again) predicting a foot of snow for tomorrow afternoon and evening, along with strong and gusting winds, and since they’ve been pretty accurate about all the storms this month, we’re going to act early and just cancel the 7:30 pm Mass tomorrow night.
I hope that will allow people to make alternative plans to go to Mass earlier in the day.

For those of you wanting to go to Confession tomorrow, you can check out Confession times at area parishes here:
http://www.stfrancischapel.org/en/schedules
https://www.omvusa.org/st-clement-shrine/schedule/
https://stpaulparish.org/newsevents/monthly-calendar/

Also, for those staying in town, don’t forget that next Tuesday, we will be having Confessions after the special 5:15 Mass until the last person has gone. That’s in addition to the normal Confession times on Monday (7 pm) and Wednesday (8:15).

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)